HARVIA GLOBE 11,0kW electric sauna heater without control unit, with telescopic stand HGLE110400
- Stone capacity: Stone size 5–10 cm: 80kg
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height): 500x500x475mm
- Sauna room (min. - max.) m3: 9 - 15
A sauna heater of endless possibilities.
Harvia Globe sauna heater offers you a pleasant bathing experience, not only through heat and steam, but also through its unique design and excellent usability. Cast out your preconceptions about the position of the heater in a sauna! The Harvia Globe can be positioned on a wall, on a stand or even hanged from the ceiling. This freedom of choice also lets your imagination run wild when planning the bench layout for your sauna.
Harvia Globe is also an example of environmentally friendly design: The finest raw material – sturdy stainless steel – is used by producing as little waste as possible and no harmful chemicals are used in its surface finish. A completely new way of thinking is also apparent in the design of the heater, which is made out of precisely laser-cut steel arches and rings. The amount of sauna stones is carefully optimized: The heater heats up quickly without sacrificing the softness of the steam.
Harvia Globe heaters GL70 (Ø 430 mm) and GL110 (Ø 500 mm) are controlled with a touch-screen control panel. The user-friendly touch-screen control panel with a highly accurate temperature adjustment has been designed for your convenience according to Harvia's design principles. The simple and stylish splash-proof control panel can be placed inside or outside the sauna room. The heater includes a compact power unit, which provides electricity to the heating elements. The heater is connected to the power unit via a cable running inside an armored tube. The heater's temperature sensor is installed in the ceiling of the sauna room and connected to the power unit via a cable.
Harvia Globe is also available as E models GL70E and GL110E, which are controlled with a separate control unit (for example Griffin or C150). The E models include a connection box for electrical input from the control unit. The heater is connected to the connection box via a cable running inside an armored tube.
|Instuction for installation and use||Kattintson ide.|
- Sauna stones 20 kg, 5-10 cm stone size€14.10 €11.10
- 5x2.5 mm silicone cable€4.70 €3.69
- HARVIA GLOBE stand telescopic 480-770mm HGL3€376.45 €296.39
- HARVIA GLOBE stand low 145mm, HGL5€281.95 €222.00
- HARVIA GLOBE ceiling suspension kit HGL4€301.20 €237.15
- HARVIA GLOBE 11,0kW safety railing HGL7€536.85 €422.69
- HARVIA GLOBE bench protection glass HGL8€136.25 €107.31
- HARVIA Globe GL110, 3500W/230V heating element ZVO-200€73.05 €57.50